Necker Island ist Sir Richard Bransons privates Inselparadies und Teil der Virgin Limited Edition, dem Portfolio einzigartiger Retreats und Hotels von Sir Richard Branson. Necker Island bedeutet „Barfuß-Luxus“ in einer Umgebung, die es exklusiver nicht mehr gibt. Necker Island liegt in der Karibik auf einer wunderschönen und unberührten Insel der Britischen Jungferninseln.
Exclusive – Die ganze Insel
If you’d like the whole place to yourselves then hiring Necker Island exclusively is the way to go. What’s included? Nearly everything! On Necker the party never stops, but remember, what happens on Necker stays on Necker! The island comfortably sleeps 34 adults.
Exclusive hire includes use of the Great House with eight bedrooms and one master suite sleeping a total of 18 guests. There is also a bunkroom that can accommodate up to six additional children. Further accommodation is in the six Balinese-style houses dotted around the island each sleeping two guests in each house along with Temple House and Love Temple sleeping two guests each.
What’s includedWhen you hire the entire island the following is included:
- Your accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcohol) – served in a variety of locations
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A dedicated team of 100 staff
- Two freshwater infinity pools and a huge hot tub on the beach – plus there is a small hot tub at the top of the Great House
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kite-surfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and even SCUBA diving plus much more
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- Disco DJ included on one night
- 7% local tax
Rates are priced in US dollars. A 2.5% service charge will be added to your bill. A minimum stay may be required and supplements will apply for Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving and Easter.